| Report Manager is the integrated software that can be licensed into different applications such as this scheduler. You can use it to organize, view, and schedule reports. |
- Works under Windows (XP,7, 8, Vista, Server 2003-2008)
- Supports Crystal Reports, MS Reporting Services SSRS, and MS SQL Server Ad hoc queries.
- The reports can be viewed in a viewer or exported to any of the various Crystal Reports compatible formats.
- Organize reports and batches in Windows Explorer-like interface.
- Allow different users to work with different reports in that same interface.
- Upgrade reports from one version to another or from one provider to another without interrupting users. You don't need to recompile when a report is upgraded
- Dynamic datasource for reports (data push).
- Direct export to Excel, via an ad-hoc query rather than needing to write a Crystal Report to do the same simple job.
- Use the built-in tools to create pivot tables, group data and freeze panes. You can even visualize data in charts directly from your viewer application.