|Tired of having to exit Crystal Reports just to correct a file naming problem or clean up some other file issue? The solution is here: our File Management UFL for Crystal Reports. Now you can delete, copy, rename, or manipulate files and folders from within Crystal Reports. |
Do any of these situations sound familiar?
- You open a report from within Crystal Reports, but it's the wrong one because the filename isn't clear. You keep meaning to correct that, but keep forgetting.
- You've got a bunch of old files that are better off dead. Yet, they continue to linger on your drive, never getting deleted.
- You're working on a report and want to copy it to a USB drive so you can work on it during tomorrow's long flight. It sure would be nice to do that quickly while you're thinking about it.
- While designing a new report, you came up with a great template idea and would like to copy that template to other folders while the idea is fresh.
- Pathnames have been an issue for some time, now. You want to open a report in each folder and rename the folder so the pathnames are more intuitive.