- Save time. cViewREMOTE administers your Crystal Reports schedulers (cVIewSERVER or cViewMANAGER). Insert reports into your schedule, load parameter values, set database passwords, set control files and their contents and edit system options.
- Increase control. Give some power users the option to control the reports they receive. Multiple administrators can edit individual properties for the same reports in the same schedule.
- Enjoy simplicity. The schedule is displayed in a simple explorer view with a tree of reports and the various schedule properties of those reports. Where the report goes, when it runs, what parameter values to use and who to notify on test or failure of the report.
- Improve management. cViewREMOTE includes some useful testing options to help diagnose problems with your reports. It can also display the log, or filter the log to help see what has been happening in your schedule.
- Use your remote. You may not be able to change channels via your remote in your living room (ha, ha), but you get full remote control of your report schedules with cViewREMOTE.