Crystal Reports schedulers: we offer five schedulers to meet your Crystal Reports distribution neeeds
- No security leaks: these schedulers work within the framework of your database security so they can can send reports with live data.
- Send it your way: send your report as an email attachment or, if you want, in the body of the e-mail.
- Print or save: send your report as a print job, or save it as a PDF (or whatever format) in your filing system.
And there's more.
- Increase productivity: the scheduler sends each report when and where you want, in the format you choose; you can also tell it to print the report, save it to file, or email it.
- Enjoy extra flexibility: you can set the scheduler to send one report to multiple email lists, and you can send to remote (or local) printers or folders.
- Keep control: you manage the report list; you can set parameter inputs and a list of e-mail addresses for each report.
- Stay secure: you control the database login via the scheduler, so recipients don’t need a password to view the report.
- Database security control: you set up the passwords and permissions that make sense for you.
- Exception reporting: if something goes wrong, it will tell you.
- Many output formats: if it's a format Crystal Reports uses, our schedulers can send the report in that format.
- Parameter control: you can determine which parameters get set and what their values will be.
You can have the report scheduler automatically send:
- The same report to multiple e-mail lists or different reports to different lists.
- Reports at specific intervals (e.g., the monthly budget report) or at specific times (e.g., at 0700) and/or on specific dates.
- Subreport-variations of the report as separate distributions, which means you can parse out with precision the information specific people or groups should get.
Need good e-mail features? These schedulers can....
- Display the report as the content (in the body of ) an e-mail (or as an attachment).
- Send e-mail, regardless of your e-mail client and even if your e-mail server is down.
- Which people get which reports and send automatically.
- When people will get those reports and deliver on time automatically.
- Which format is best, and the scheduler will send in that format.
Send, print, or save.
- Send your Crystal Report as an email attachment.
- Print your Crystal Report on any system printer.
- Save the report in your preferred format (if supported by Crystal Reports).
Modify as needed.
- Modify report formula fields--change Record Selection, for example; changing Group Selection is also particularly useful.
- Modify database locations.
Automate even further.
- Use an external list for distribution or content. For example, you have a list of values; or maybe yours is a list of destinations. You can assign the list to a group of scheduled reports.
- Run a particular Crystal Report multiple times. But change the parameters so users get a different version, and/or change the destination for each run.
With this report bursting tool, you can send a personalized report to multiple recipients via email, save it to disk, or send it to a printer. For example, the national sales director wants to capture a snapshot of last month's product returns and so she can address that issue at this year's sales training camp. It's not a regularly scheduled report, so how do you meet that need? With CrystalKiwi Bursting, you can just send it out when it's done and not worry about setting up a schedule.