Just shoot an e-mail to email@example.com. E-mail will get you intelligent results faster than a phone call will, but you can try phoning at 913-831-7483. That is a sales number, not a technical support number. For tech support, we really need an e-mail that details the problem.
- Tech Support: Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the problem you are having. Mark will assign your problem to the appropriate support engineer.
- Refunds: We really do want you to be happy with your purchase, but sometimes things don't work out. No problem. We'll refund your money (within a reasonable time).
- Who we are: Crystalkeen is owned by
Mindconnection, LLC. The principal of Mindconnection is Mark Lamendola, IEEE Region 5 Outstanding
Member of 2002. Crystalkeen works with vendors of third-party Crystal Reports products, to provide a resource for Crystal Reports users.
- Our relationship with Business Objects: All of our vendors strictly adhere to the licensing requirements that allow them to be approved third-party developers. We will not undermine Business Objects or cheat on license agreements. BO is well aware of the value we add to their installed base of customers and they are happy we are in business.
We have been in business since 1997, and are here to stay.
Who our vendors are
You'll notice a year at the end of each introduction. That's the year in which we began working with that particular vendor. All of these vendors have input into what you see here on Crystalkeen, though the main driver is Chelsea Technologies.
- Access2Crystal continues to improve its flagship product. This company is very aggressive in its efforts to make it easy for you to transition from Access reports to Crystal Reports. If you think such a project is daunting, you're right. But with this company's products, you can turn a potential fiasco into a resume-building success story. 2004.
- Chelsea Technologies is a
New Zealand company well-noted in the Crystal Reports user community. The
firm has a long and respected history. 1998.
- Cortex Systems is an Australian company working
with Mindconnection. Cortex is also highly respected in the Crystal Reports
- CrystalKiwi is a New Zealand company. The principal, Bruce Ferguson, is a personal friend of the principal
of Mindconnection. They know each other through Mensa, and yes, have spent
time together in real space not just via Skype, e-mail, and phone. Bruce has contributed heavily
to the Crystalkeen Website. 2011.
- Find it EZ is a Canadian company whose source code analysis tool searches programming languages, databases, reports, data, and documentation all at once in a single, integrated package. 2012.
- Milestone is a Canadian company that has pioneered the process of making Crystal Reports accessible to an international audience. If you value diversity and must provide reports in multiple languages, you will find Milestone products extremely valuable. 2004.
- r-tag is a small software company based in the San Francisco Bay area. The company was created in 2009 by a few friends, pooling their knowledge and experience garnered in the software development industry over the years. 2013.
- Recrystallize is an American firm working with
Mindconnection. Recrystallize is also highly respected in the Crystal
Reports community. 2000.
- SoftLang is an international company that makes international report translation preparation tools for Crystal Reports. 2006.
- Three D Graphics is a United States company, located in Silicon Valley. Their product line focus in on enhancing graphical capabilities of various products. Crystal Reports is one of those products. 2005.